Effective date: 01 October 2019
● What information we collect and why we collect it.
● How we use that information.
● The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal. We collect information in the following ways:
● Information you give us. For example, information that you provide to us when contacting us for inquiries about potential investment or
other commercial opportunities, employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection
with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us. When you do, we may ask for personal
information like your name, email address, telephone number and other details.
● Information we get from your use of our Site. We may collect information about the parts of the Site that you use and how you use it.
This information includes:
○ Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and
mobile network information including phone number).
○ Location information
We may collect and process information about your actual location and use various technologies to determine location, including
○ Log information
When you use our Site, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
● details of how you used our Site;
● Internet protocol address;
● device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware
settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your
request and referral URL; and/or
● cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
○ Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web
storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
○ Cookies and similar technologies
We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Site, and this may include using cookies or
similar technologies to identify your browser or device. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies
associated with this Site or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.
How we use information that we collect
We use personal information to manage and operate our business, including to explore new investment opportunities, manage our existing
portfolio, develop and maintain our contacts and recruit staff.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address
to inform you about our business, such as letting you know about upcoming events or changes to our business.
this page and, if deemed necessary, we will provide a more prominent notice.
requests concerning your personal information by email to [email protected]